About Me:


I am a mother of two, which happens to love Beauty and Fashion, I am pursuing a career in design and I am just trying to blog. :) I may write about anything under the sun so that my readers will get to know me in what I say is "At a Glance". I will share my travels with you, my fashion sense and even my children's outfit of the day! I am a health buff but I do love food ! Will share that with you too as well ! Anything that I would like to share I will write here!. Just hope that in my small little way I get to help you with your everyday choices with fashion or interior spaces or that I may entertain you as well !

Happy Reading !!!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer in the Rain

New outfit post where I say you can still wear something with a summer feel even when it's raining .... I am really a fan of the jeans type of top. It's something very staple for me... Here is how I combined it with my outfit...


Jeans top from Mango


Bershka shorts and Zara Shoes



Love my necklace from Flutter accessories I like the faint hint of the necklace with the top... And My oh so favourite cuff from Eric Manansala...


This is my Celine inspired classic bag from IG @glamgoddess13 


Over-all I love how I put together this outfit I hope you do too...

2 comments:

  1. These chambray top and khaki shorts combo you made is so chic!! You look so pretty Vanna! :) Keep on blogging.

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete