About Me:


I am a mother of two, which happens to love Beauty and Fashion, I am pursuing a career in design and I am just trying to blog. :) I may write about anything under the sun so that my readers will get to know me in what I say is "At a Glance". I will share my travels with you, my fashion sense and even my children's outfit of the day! I am a health buff but I do love food ! Will share that with you too as well ! Anything that I would like to share I will write here!. Just hope that in my small little way I get to help you with your everyday choices with fashion or interior spaces or that I may entertain you as well !

Happy Reading !!!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dainty on a Gloomy day

Hello everyone !!! Today is such a gloomy day.. I may never understand the weather sometimes it may be sunny then the rain will suddenly pour ...Just hope with this outfit i'm wearing the rain would not pour all of a sudden although the weather may not stop me from wearing what I want :)

I'm going Dainty today with my ensemble


Feeling real girly right there with my Laced up white skirt and my light denim polo and these nice camel suede shoes to match my outfit ....

Although if i were to be with kids I know this get-up might not be perfect if I were to run after my two boys! haha 
While preparing earlier, I really loved this spike necklace that I decided to match which adds a little toughness in the Dainty get-up that I have. I love to pair clashing accessories with my outfit .. Just a little bit that would not be too loud but will bring you a little bit of statement.



Top: Bershka
Skirt: Ever New
Shoes: Charles and Keith
Necklace: Forever 21





No comments:

Post a Comment